Frequently Asked Questions
- Unfortunately, I cannot control the way the postal services handle the packages after I've dropped them off. However, I know this is a frustrating experience and I will try my best to ship out a charm replacement at no cost, or just the cost of shipping! This is a case-by-case basis, but if you shoot me a friendly message explaining what happened and attach photos of the charm still in the baggy I should easily be able to work things out with you!
My order hasn't arrived yet but was marked as delivered, what's going on?
- In my experience sometimes postal workers will mark the packages "as delivered" despite not physically delivering them in the mailbox. Not sure why, but usually a day or two later the package will indeed arrive! However, if the package is marked as delivered and hasn't arrived for a week after that delivered notice, feel free to contact me so I can try to get that sorted out!
My order hasn't moved in a couple days and appears to be stuck, what can be done about this?
- Sometimes (especially for overseas orders) packages will get held up in customs for unknown purposes and will sometimes get delayed. For the most part this is normal, but if it appears that the package has been held up for an excessive amount of time it might because the package has been lost. In this case, contact me with your order number and tracking number and I'll try my best to get things fixed!
- I only accept commissions on personal characters if you are planning on purchasing wholesale inventory on that character. This is a case-by-case basis and generally I might be too busy to accept your commission, but feel free to message me and see if I'm available!
- Sure! I accept requests and suggestions from anime, manga and game series. (although this doesn't mean I'm going to 100% do them of course). Feel free to email me at Kayozia.email@example.com on that or on my instagram page with you suggestions. (@kayozia)
- I have two cats, but they aren't allowed in my office where I make/set/package up orders. I'm mentioning this because if you have some life-threatening cat allergy (to where even the particles of skin make you act up) do NOT order from my store for your safety!
- I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations, however, if it's an understandable reason feel free to shoot me a message and we can try to work things out!
- I've personally washed my charms off in the sink and have had no water damaged as a result, but I have not yet checked to see how long they'll survive submerged in water. I'll try that sometime though.
- All of my charms are professionally printed onto acrylic material and sandwiched between two pieces. This means both illustration sides are protected and will not accidentally scratch off. They average between sizes 3-3.5" and that can be a quite large surface area for keys to easily get snagged on. I think for this reason I personally recommend them for decoration purposes only, but be careful if you do add them to a backpack or set of keys as I fear they acrylic might hook onto something and break the chain if force is applied.
Are the charms durable?
- The durability of these charms are pretty high. The artwork will not scratch off since it is protected by two pieces of acrylic, but they might break if stepped on.
The charm I'm looking for seems to be sold out, will it be coming back to inventory soon?
- Unless the charm was mentioned to be "limited edition" or "exclusive" the charm will more than likely be back in stock if the charm is marked as sold out on the site. Click on the "Notify me when available" button to be immediately notified if the charm you're looking for is back in stock!